Need Skippers for the Consultants Derby this Sat

chris73

Hey guys, due to some last minute motor blow-ups and other mishaps we are short on boats and skippers for our derby. Anybody interested in taking a crew (minimum 2) out on your boat fishing this Sat? What's in it for you? A free ticket for the dinner with great food, free beer, live music and lots of prizes (no cash prizes though) - AND most of all a good conscience knowing you supported the Sooke Salmon hatchery as this derby is one of the largest donor to local salmon enhancement (therefore no cash prizes). Many SFBC'lers have helped out in the past and are in it again this year and have found it rewarding and worth it. Please let me know asap! PM me or call: 250 920 6675

Cheers,
Chris

Hey good stuff looks like you guys have some killer prizes! I sent a email off to your contact on the website this morning but just incase it dosnt get to the right person I was just thinking s if you guys have one of those premeeting meetings you might give a quick mention on gaff releases on coho as might have lots of newbie fishermen and women and you guys are fishing for them and alot will probably be caught because so many are here right now. They dont seem to have that protective slime coat like other fish have and will also save fish and some time getting gear back down. Cheers

Back