Native band taking legal action against non selective salmon fishery.

I'm absolutely disgusted. I'm newish to the area, so any info on the best bang for buck way for me to lend a hand is appreciated.

Can't help but think this is the very reason political correctness is becoming more and more despised. Seems no elected officials have the balls to call a spade a spade.

Until there is accountability by all parts, FN included, and One Law for all with enforcement that sticks .......
This is just all part and parcel of Manage to Zero .......
Canada is an absolute Joke ...... With it's pathetic stand on the rapeing of the river by a certain special people, that continues to go unpunished ......... Until one day it's all gone ........ Many of them are NOT even thinking of their own future with the fishery, there own so called tradition, take take take till ya can't take no more. Spineless politicians and judges not willing to call a spade a spade...... Until this happens ...... Accountability by ALL .......The runs will continue to be managed to ZERO.
Do NOT support the buying of illegal Fish, in any way shape or form, report it .........which includes, Yes your neighbor that buys it, report him. And demand follow up.
HT

Back