nanaimo

frango

Does anyone have any reports for winter springs off nanaimo or french creek??The boat is ready to get wet.

i wasout last week and got a 13 pound off the cliffs in northumberland channel off gabriola on anchovie off the bottom in 180 of water and that was it ive heard of a couple other guys with fish but it seems slower than last year this time but the salmon should start offshore the fingers in the next couple of months

i wasout last week and got a 13 pound off the cliffs in northumberland channel off gabriola on anchovie off the bottom in 180 of water and that was it ive heard of a couple other guys with fish but it seems slower than last year this time but the salmon should start offshore the fingers in the next couple of months

last time i checked the springs come into departure bay and feed on bait fish, that would be your best bet. winter springs are usauly pritty deep

last time i checked the springs come into departure bay and feed on bait fish, that would be your best bet. winter springs are usauly pritty deep

Cod commander,i dont think departure bay is ne thing to get excited about but give it a try as well as 5 fingers and neck point areas with dark coyote spoons.Good Luck!

Cod commander,i dont think departure bay is ne thing to get excited about but give it a try as well as 5 fingers and neck point areas with dark coyote spoons.Good Luck!

YA thats what i heard to with anything dark but i was there at departure bay today and saw herring jukping around and carrying on so there should be some springs coming in soon.

YA thats what i heard to with anything dark but i was there at departure bay today and saw herring jukping around and carrying on so there should be some springs coming in soon.

Back