Most Posts

Bassblaster

Just going through the threads today and started noticing some of the numbers of posts some of the members on here have made.

Just wondering which of you out there holds the record for most posts and how long it took you to get there.

wolf Senior Member 3,817
r.s craven Senior Member 3,690
LastChance Moderator 3,055 kelly Senior Member 2,547
image.php
holmes Senior Member 2,176
Tailspin Senior Member 2,051
Charlie Senior Member 1,825
image.php
Dogbreath Senior Member 1,774
image.php
Poppa Swiss Senior Member 1,715 Cuba Libre Senior Member 1,653 IronNoggin Senior Member 1,622
Lipripper Senior Member 1,583
image.php
nedarb2 Senior Member 1,581
Sushihunter Senior Member 1,562
profisher Senior Member 1,496 Island Fish Lifter Senior Member 1,393
Roe Bags Senior Member 1,392
fishassassin123 Senior Member 1,390
highlights Senior Member 1,315 C.S. Senior Member 1,275
Little Hawk Senior Member 1,223
chris73 Senior Member 1,212 SerengetiGuide Senior Member 1,152
yo mama Senior Member 1,147 fishin_magician Senior Member 1,069
alley cat Senior Member 1,043 Pippen Senior Member 1,026
MyEscape Senior Member 989
totally tyee Senior Member 976 fishflyguy89 Senior Member 975

Came aboard in 04 so maybe thats why a good buddy got me on to this site and must say have met some really cool people from it the list is long thats for sure.
even organized a hali derby way back when with the help of my escape and kildonian which we held in esq and must admit WAS ablast.... thanks to all who ive personally met.

see you on the water

GOOD LUCK WOLF

Since the topic of 'Post ******' has been broached, maybe we should have an award for that distinction.

My vote would go to: Holmsey!

We was runnin' neck & neck there for a while but since he started slamin' the Nuck's and with the likes of his 4-replies to one thread on the same day here yesterday, I don't stand a chance. Look out Wolf!

way toooooooooo much friken spare time

lmao

Happy Easter Y'all

fd

wolf Senior Member 3,817
r.s craven Senior Member 3,690
LastChance Moderator 3,055 kelly Senior Member 2,547
image.php
holmes Senior Member 2,176
Tailspin Senior Member 2,051
Charlie Senior Member 1,825
image.php
Dogbreath Senior Member 1,774
image.php
Poppa Swiss Senior Member 1,715 Cuba Libre Senior Member 1,653 IronNoggin Senior Member 1,622
Lipripper Senior Member 1,583
image.php
nedarb2 Senior Member 1,581
Sushihunter Senior Member 1,562
profisher Senior Member 1,496 Island Fish Lifter Senior Member 1,393
Roe Bags Senior Member 1,392
fishassassin123 Senior Member 1,390
highlights Senior Member 1,315 C.S. Senior Member 1,275
Little Hawk Senior Member 1,223
chris73 Senior Member 1,212 SerengetiGuide Senior Member 1,152
yo mama Senior Member 1,147 fishin_magician Senior Member 1,069
alley cat Senior Member 1,043 Pippen Senior Member 1,026
MyEscape Senior Member 989
totally tyee Senior Member 976 fishflyguy89 Senior Member 975

even organized a hali derby way back when with the help of my escape and kildonian which we held in esq and must admit WAS ablast....

That was fun, we should do it again!! From that event somewhere there is a pic of Roebags wearing 'Nog's FishBC hat after he had been banned from that site. LOL :cool:

Vince Gee???

Wow, Im in the like top 20 in posts in only a few years of being on here! I need to re organize my life and get some new hobbies instead of sitting on here any time the wind blows and im not working :p

One day I will be at the top of the list. I try to keep my meaning less posts to a minimum!

-Steve

Who has the most quality posts. That's the question.
Much different than the most posts.

Quality......depends on how you "define" quality. ;)

holmes will say talking about the Stanley Cup Champs IS quality whereas the rest of us with the exception of Fog Ducker and e-man think it's a pile of Orca Crap. :p

bacon , is a word on its own, not long enough for post whoring

Wow, Im in the like top 20 in posts in only a few years of being on here! I need to re organize my life and get some new hobbies instead of sitting on here any time the wind blows and im not working :p

One day I will be at the top of the list. I try to keep my meaning less posts to a minimum!

-Steve

And I thought is was the one who died with the most gear who won. Apparently I was confused it is the one with the most posts. LOL

H.E.H.

OK So i don't have enough to say, but I got you all beat in one category - longest standing member in this thread. Hmmmmm does that make me a lurker? only 3 hundred and somthin posts in 10 years.

talk about tooooo much time on ones hands,lol, here is a stat...there are about 3300 registered members with 4 posts or less, that leaves about 1518 members with 5 posts or more...holmes*
Posted at 06:18 April 25, 2011

here is another random stat, most users online used to be 101, now its 105 on 4/20/2011, lol, 420, yes i spend WAY too much time on here,lmao....holmes*
Posted at 04:23 April 26, 2011

Now Holmes, THAT is a long shift, my math says 22 hours?? You must have, or at least be in the running for the most posts in one day:p.

Back