More Atlantic salmon escaped a holding pen

The article talks of the collaps of the nimkish lk fish.I believe there is more to it .industy is dirty and the companys should clean up after themselves and stop polluting land, air ,water(LAW).what do I feel?I feel that many years ago a trian wreck in the nimkish valley allowed cars full of agent orange that was used for killing weeds foilage was never recovered from deep water in nimkish lake and has been leaching bad ramajama into the water supply for how long I don't know.the same method is being used in the cruckshank valley and most parts of van isl still today as posted on roadways.If I was wildlife roaming the land air and water I think I to might be having a hard time due to industrous activity that never gets cleaned up.look at courtenay fish and game club web cam what do you see?creasode pillings that never got removed.vancouver island is shrinking do to export of raw matirials from minning logging old growth and the ocean bottems filling up with tailings and thing that get chucked.now is the time to have a look around the back woods to see stewart lake sayward those trees have been down how long victoria warden queens peaks? and half of them will stay there down because the cores are rotten.somtimes I feel I am a man without a country and that feeling is becomming more apparent.

I was in a mood .I appologize again today.I puchaced a cougar tag and I am sure I know where the wolves are and do my best for at least I have a scope and practice far chase,sportfolkership and exersize that will keep myself alive.unlike the dirty tourisim industry and land farming industy dung spreaders.( we have to walk in dung of bovine and what ever and eat those cropss,and wild life need to lick themselves clean).pehapps we need all this industryous activity ?so the terraforming for others are hospitable .just saying we made this mess and I believe for every licence you own as a member of vancouver island you should log 3 hours of community service to that specifice licence and log those hours and refrences (yearly) upon renual of licence and licences should be pro rated for service hours to that licence.and more hours of community service for persons with children youth disabilys and seinors .so we may pass on and build our fish and wildlife.then we can change the global practices of industry and othersUsing another person ,place ,or thing and compansate or reward others for there achivements.not saying I want to lead this but I am sure to follow a simulary like minded people.fc

Just noticed this hasn't made the topics yet.

A fish farm owned by Mowi, formerly known as Marine Harvest had a fire and report over 20,000 Atlantic salmon escaped near Port Hardy.
The 20,000 number is likely the lowest estimate and the actual number much higher maybe closer to 100,000 or more fish as these companies minimize damage as much as possible, that they are admitting to 20,000 indicate this was a huge escapement.
I don't know how many fish there are to each enclosure but the entire farm is being towed to land for investigation spreading whatever diseases that cling to the remnants of the facility.

The "farm" of course states there is no danger to wild stocks. When Washington state had an escape Atlantic salmon caught in the wild were found to have wild salmon in their bellies, so they eat wild salmon.

The "farm" of course states there is no danger to wild stocks. When Washington state had an escape Atlantic salmon caught in the wild were found to have wild salmon in their bellies, so they eat wild salmon.
Really? any links for that ?

What should have been done at the time of the accident was to hand feed the atlantics pellets to keep the school together till a siene boat arrived to scoop them up.they did not do this .So as for the fire on the farm ,it could only be a couple things.preditor net shorting out or a battery that supplys power to the peditor neT and auto feeder caught fire.soon the atlantics will be hungery and feed on wild stocks food supply if not the wild stocks themselves.maby marine harvest(mowi) will change there name again so they may be un detectable till next time this happens.remember a life expetancy of a farm is 10 year before decomishoned .as for the one at deception that sunk it was a expired farm that was sold and opened again.

Not sure what would have been the cause of an electrical fire. The feed dispensers use air pressure to blow out feed so no electrical associated with those. Lights are on the anchor floats at the corners away from the pens and are low voltage. Was the predator nets electrified?

The article talks of the collaps of the nimkish lk fish.I believe there is more to it .industy is dirty and the companys should clean up after themselves and stop polluting land, air ,water(LAW).what do I feel?I feel that many years ago a trian wreck in the nimkish valley allowed cars full of agent orange that was used for killing weeds foilage was never recovered from deep water in nimkish lake and has been leaching bad ramajama into the water supply for how long I don't know.the same method is being used in the cruckshank valley and most parts of van isl still today as posted on roadways.If I was wildlife roaming the land air and water I think I to might be having a hard time due to industrous activity that never gets cleaned up.look at courtenay fish and game club web cam what do you see?creasode pillings that never got removed.vancouver island is shrinking do to export of raw matirials from minning logging old growth and the ocean bottems filling up with tailings and thing that get chucked.now is the time to have a look around the back woods to see stewart lake sayward those trees have been down how long victoria warden queens peaks? and half of them will stay there down because the cores are rotten.somtimes I feel I am a man without a country and that feeling is becomming more apparent.

http://undiscoveredcoast.blogspot.com/2013/10/?m=1

Not sure what would have been the cause of an electrical fire. The feed dispensers use air pressure to blow out feed so no electrical associated with those. Lights are on the anchor floats at the corners away from the pens and are low voltage. Was the predator nets electrified?
Maybe the fire was from using underwater lights. Still if the pen was almost empty of fish, no need to run the night lights.

Back