Mooching Weights

Bambam

Just got off the phone with Berry’s and they don’t have any inline 8oz/10oz coated ball weights as their supplier is not making them due to life getting in the way. Just wondering if anyone knows of another place that has them or someone who pours them?

Thanks I’m advance!

Just got off the phone with Berry’s and they don’t have any inline 8oz/10oz coated ball weights as their supplier is not making them due to life getting in the way. Just wondering if anyone knows of another place that has them or someone who pours them?

Thanks I’m advance!

Don’t know if the ball weights are 8oz though, I know they are bouncing Betty’s but maybe you can get em modified

Attachments

• 8C44299C-0D6B-4DAF-B237-E825802AE389.png
    8C44299C-0D6B-4DAF-B237-E825802AE389.png
    493.3 KB · Views: 22

Don’t know if the ball weights are 8oz though, I know they are bouncing Betty’s but maybe you can get em modified
Not quite what I am looking for, this is a specific weight for cut plugging.

Thanks I’m advance!
we have both sliders and eyelet ball weights available at pnt.. sent u a pm

Thanks I’m advance!

Not coated but they have 10 and 12 oz.

Back