McDonald beach Boat launch

staying alive

Anyone know if the lock on the gate, is it always just sitting there so I can let myself in at 5AM.
Otherwise it's down to Vanier park, but then I have to drive home through rush hour in Vancouver

Yes I've been the first one through around 05:30 a couple times as you say the lock isn't engaged.

Just dont make a whole bunch of noise or the caretaker will lock it for real if the privilege is abused.

Just dont make a whole bunch of noise or the caretaker will lock it for real if the privilege is abused.
Good point-I actually asked first right on this board and when I did sneak in it was on a bicycle- just wanted to get there first to pay for moorage.

Thanks that's what I thought , no I'm not going there to make noise , just want to launch the boat

Thanks that's what I thought , no I'm not going there to make noise , just want to launch the boat

Fyi I was not directing that at you. Just a general post for anyone that can view the forum publicly.

Watch what you leave out in the parking lot. Saturday had someone remove the lag screws holding my side bunks on. Why? I dont know, a trip to home depot seems alot easier.

FYI you can park overnight by buying a relevant ticket from the machine but call dick the caretaker to tell him the vehicle is being left for a couple of days. phone number on the meter sign.

Back