• 25-31” draw Length, 38 ½” axle to axle
• Twin ‘Z’ Cams
• Peep , silencers, string-loop
• Tru-glo 3-pin sight
• Quik-tune 2-prong rest
• Brand new string and cables – less than 50 shots
• Soft camp pattern carry case
• All in like new condition
This is a solid, smooth, nice shooting bow. Ready to go.
Price reduced to $350.00 ** will consider trades for rifle **

this could be Exxcellant!!!! (Mr Burns) for seals! [:0]

Hmmmm..
Never thought of that.
....Floating arrow with a blunt tip, just to send em a message eh?

Idea has its merits.

Hmmmm..
Never thought of that.
....Floating arrow with a blunt tip, just to send em a message eh?

Idea has its merits.

Only problem with Martin bows is there are no parts availible on the Island. Limb separations are a common f*ck up.

Geez man! Thanks for the endorsement.
I've never had any problem with mine and I'd appreciate it if you kept your personal opinions to yourself. If you aren't interested in buying it, fine. Move on.

I have moved on to a better bow. This forum like many others are informative and open to opinions. I think you will find all sorts of well informed opinions here. Having some experience and being able to pass it on is a good thing. If you are happy with your Martin, keep it!

quote:Originally posted by Poacher2

I have moved on to a better bow. This forum like many others are informative and open to opinions. I think you will find all sorts of well informed opinions here. Having some experience and being able to pass it on is a good thing. If you are happy with your Martin, keep it!

Have an opinion in the general forum. If somebody is trying to sell something let it be.[:eek:)]

Nothing personal,but i agree with poacher.I have been around this website enough to to listen peoples opion about probucts, then make my own choice.

Back