Marine Rochester 2 bbl carb

just totally rebuilt by Canadian Carbs. I want to go with a 4 bbl, jetted for a 350 CI. Asking $420.

I have a carter afb 625cfm carb for 200$ in mint shape but its square bore with mech secondaries. Could buy the adapter to put it on your spreadbore intake

I just did a repower, so I think I want to go with a brand new carb. I don't like the adaptor plate configuration i have now going into my edelbrock intake. However, if anyone out there has a flame arrestor that would fit the carb, it would be great!

I just did a repower, so I think I want to go with a brand new carb. I don't like the adaptor plate configuration i have now going into my edelbrock intake. However, if anyone out there has a flame arrestor that would fit the carb, it would be great!

prob have a squarebore intake already on it if its a edelbrock as lots of them came squarebore, if it is then the carter/edelbrock i have is direct bolt on

I think maybe you guys should do that by private message. My thread is getting hijacked here.

Back