Marine electronics installations

Bait Ban

Taking bookings for the installation of Marine Electronics. Very competitive rates, all work performed by myself, a certified Lowrance/Simrad installer. Quality marine grade materials used throughout, and work performed with the utmost of care for your vessel. Falling back on four generations of West Coast fishing knowledge and 8 years of industrial sonar operation, I'll get your system running right and reliably the first time. On time and under budget; got a mess? Call Moose!

Testimonial from a recent customer (and forum member): "I'm glad the other guy pulled a no-show, your installation was completed at half the price I was quoted by them!"

Willing to trade/barter for other services, and/or anything I may need to set up my project boat/woodworking shop.

Moose installed electronics on my boat and I am very pleased with the work he did.
His attention to detail is evident in the work he does and he is a good guy.

Some photos of a recent installation. Radar, three HDS 10s, structure scan, rc42 on a 38' Meridian yacht; lots of Ethernet cable! Installation rates 25% less than the competition, all work performed by a certified Lowrance/Simrad technician, no surprise sub contractors. Pm me or look for "Moose Marine Electrical" on Facebook. Campbell River to Victoria and all spaces in between.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 239
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 236
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Moose did my install on a chart plotter and electric downriggers, as well as cleaning up my existing wiring... wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Ken D - Arima Sea Explorer 16'

Back