3 ah
Double Charger
2x single chargers
2x carrying bag 1 large 1 small

Good condition
$700
Dean Park

IMG_2303.jpegIMG_2304.jpeg

I think I'll be doing this before too much longer. We went yellow, not much point keeping blue now.

I think I'll be doing this before too much longer. We went yellow, not much point keeping blue now.
I went from yellow to blue to red, back to yellow and now to blue again. They sure do know their market. We've actually landed on yellow for finishing and blue for framing (plus green actually). Ugh.

I went from yellow to blue to red, back to yellow and now to blue again. They sure do know their market. We've actually landed on yellow for finishing and blue for framing (plus green actually). Ugh.
I saw no reason to leave blue until it became clear they weren't gonna release a lithium framing nailer. I got one of those in yellow, plus drill, driver, saw, recip and ossie for the reno crew to use. But we are DEFINITELY staying blue for the structural crew. Ha! That's not working cos there's some crossover between the crews and the word's out about the yellow. The framers keep scooping the cordless spikers, and you can see where this is going.

The blue batteries are pretty beat, they've worked hard. Probably half of the dozen or so are nearing end of life. They were the pick of the field when they came out, and I don't regret staying with them for 15 years, but the field has passed them now.

I saw no reason to leave blue until it became clear they weren't gonna release a lithium framing nailer. I got one of those in yellow, plus drill, driver, saw, recip and ossie for the reno crew to use. But we are DEFINITELY staying blue for the structural crew. Ha! That's not working cos there's some crossover between the crews and the word's out about the yellow. The framers keep scooping the cordless spikers, and you can see where this is going.

The blue batteries are pretty beat, they've worked hard. Probably half of the dozen or so are nearing end of life. They were the pick of the field when they came out, and I don't regret staying with them for 15 years, but the field has passed them now.
I own 15 of the 40V ones now. Might sell them and buy a Coastal Craft. They promise the nailer is coming!!!

Back