Lowrance hds9 carbon at cabelas for 1199.99

Ok someone give me a good reason why I should NOT buy this. I know it is a dated model compared to the Live but it still seems like a great deal and a reasonable way for me to update my current HDS10 gen 2 or is it worth it. Should I just wait and buy the Live when it goes on sale?

Ok someone give me a good reason why I should NOT buy this. I know it is a dated model compared to the Live but it still seems like a great deal and a reasonable way for me to update my current HDS10 gen 2 or is it worth it. Should I just wait and buy the Live when it goes on sale?
The live likely won't get this pricing for a year/ year and half. I jumped on this when they had it for sale on their US site

It’s a good buy if you’d appreciate the built in wifi on the gen 3’s. Gives you the option to look at your chart anywhere on a tablet

I bought 2 from HC earlier this year. Great units for that price.

I just upgraded from the 10 to the carbon 9, huge difference. Bit smaller screen obviously, but the resolution, speed, features and sonar output are far superior to the 10. Even compared to my gen 3 its alot nicer.

Back