lowrance gps combo

JDR

well I haveasked about problems with my lowrance loosing gps signal and have checked everthing suggested. has internal antenna. Finally I toook it to harbour chandlers in nanimo. within 10 mins. the fellow at Chandlers told me I was about 7 updates out. Says the sats do change there info and I needed up dates, he did this at no charge and told me to try it. I was ready to dump the thing, but now it works like a hot damn. Used to take for ever to find the sats ,now it is almost instant and does not loose the signal. I'm a happy camper
not plugging Harbour Chandlers but if you have a problem wit your gps I recomend them, awesome service and a great store to visit, Oh yes I did drop some change in the store, fishermans candy store for sure.
john

I got the HDS 7 For last xmas, bought from Harbour Chandlers. I really like it. This past weekend the screen went black, like the power was turned off.
I checked all the connections and everything was in place but it wouldn't turn on.
Took it in to HC and they did a quick check, opened up a new unit and swapped it for mine.
That was it. That's their warranty policy on Lowrance. I'm back fishing.
Why would you buy anywhere else?

I bought my electronics from them a few years ago as well. I added my radar dome about a year or so so later and realized that the software revision wasn't high enough to recognize the radar. I took my unit in and they flashed the HD and it worked great. No charge and they have always been helpful.....and No I don't work there!.....lol

Back