Lord Stanley's tournament

What's your source on Virtanen and Petey's girlfriend? If so he's done.
I heard it from a friend, and confirmed it with my wife who works there.

Maybe it was just a chick that hooks up with everyone. Maybe it’s not just peteys girl lol. Petey is a rockstar and can do whatever he wants. Maybe he doesn’t even give a ****

I heard it from a friend, and confirmed it with my wife who works there.

Maybe it was just a chick that hooks up with everyone. Maybe it’s not just peteys girl lol. Petey is a rockstar and can do whatever he wants. Maybe he doesn’t even give a ****
That's a dressing room killer if that was Petey's squeeze. Highly unlikely though as Virtanen can't possibly be that stupid or? Adds fuel to all the conspiracy's about Virtanen's drop on the depth chart via the Covid 19 stuff. This all kinda makes sense but again if true Virtanen's hockey future with the team is over. We will see what the off season brings us.
As mentioned he has arbitration rights and with 18 regular season goals someone will take a stab at him. Buffalo?

The team went through that once before with Brown messing around with Mclean's wife.

The team went through that once before with Brown messing around with Mclean's wife.
Exactly celebrity status at its worst. Another was the Kessler/Cory Scheinder's fiasco that lead to Scheinder's trade to the Devils. Reason, irreconcilable differences off the ice. Nasty stuff. Maybe the puck bunnies in Virtanen's case were all in heat.LOL.

Horrible distraction if true, even a rumour is bad.
That sort of behaviour is juvenile at best and I can't type the worst.
"Strong like bull, smart like dumptruck"

Hopefully it's all about winning tonight!

Wellp. Can’t honestly say i saw this coming but they did it. they knocked off the champs. i think they have their hands full next round though playing vegas. if they can keep playing this way though and Marky keeps standing on his head who knows. i haven’t felt this positive about this roster for a long long time. 2011 to be exact. i had no faith i. that 2012 team even tho the y won the presidents cup

They are fun to watch as they have the talent to break out of their end quickly and actually make plays again once inside the offensive blue line. And not just once or twice during the game but repetitively. They seem to be having fun and are working hard as a team, all hands on deck. With this improved team play and obvious talent pool they have as much of a chance at going all the way to the end as anyone. Nice to have my team now be Canada's team this year. Hopefully they can keep the core group together for years to come..fun times ahead.

This iteration of the Canucks is capable of anything. They just overpowered the toughest, grittiest team in the league. They did it with speed, puck pressure and a hot goalie. They lost the plot a couple of times but still found ways to win. They got goals from all four lines. Vegas IMO is an even bigger hurdle for them, but they're in with more than a chance.

FWIW I'm a Virtanen believer. He showed resilience and character to come back with points in the latter games of the series. I'm not buying the 'xx screwed yy's girlfriend' guff without real proof. That is urban legend that's been around pro sports for decades. Every team in the league has these rumors surface over and over. Unless the team or the athletes involved make a media release confirming it, please don't spread this rubbish. Real people get hurt.

Soo..., tonight which Canucks squad plays? Vegas owned them game 1. If the team that closed out the Blues shows up, it is going to be a great game.

Asked and answered! I think they can be forgiven for being flat in game 1. They just won the team's first playoff series since the western conference title waaay back in May 2011.

They're showing tonight that they have the complete game needed to contest against any team in the league. They've learnt so fast and come together so well that it needs to be seen to be believed. This is not at all the team they were in January.

I reckon this Canucks team are better built for playoffs than anything in the Sedin era. More grind and hustle and they're playing with their elbows out instead of hoping for the whistle to protect them. Such a good work ethic and management not telling them to piously turn the other cheek.

So good to have toffoli back. We didn’t put enough shots on net for me to be very confident but we got the job done

Man it’s nice they were able to staple Reaves’ butt to the bench by scoring a few. not much they can do with his yapper, but he stopped clicking like a chicken pretty soon when the boys went up 2-0

Missed the first game against Vegas, watched last night.
Entertaining hockey. I just love it when your team is a threat anytime they have the puck.
And Markstrom, he saw more rubber than a ...
I really like Travis Green, must be his back story and his players card.
travis-green-1996-52.jpg

Back