Looking For Someone Small That Can Wrench

Rain City

Crew Member
Hey guys,

I'm trying to get my Espar repaired and I can't reach it. I need someone to sneak in behind the engine to take it out and then re-install it once it's fixed. Or install a new one. It's all pretty straightforward. I'd say you'd have to be max 5'-10" and less than 185 lbs. I've seen mechanics in there before. Inlet doesn't want to take it on, my reasonable guy says he's too old and fat, I'm too old and fat and the skinyy Volvo tech is way too expensive for a project like this. Boat is at Burrard Civic Marina in Vancouver. Any thoughts on who might be able to help with this would be much appreciated!

5"9 165 lbs...I'd give it a try if we can find time. Spent my fair share of time crammed beside and around engines/equipment where nobody else wanted to go...

It doesn't matter what it is on boats inboard always gets in way. Every inboard should come with a pet bat trained with tools. Feel for you don't miss it

I'll bring whiskey and lube and we can all laugh while I try and squeeze my 6'3" 240lb butt in there!,can't be any worse then getting the starter out of mine without taking the manifold off!!

Back