looking for opinions

Dirtguy

Hi guys, i have a sorta strange question. I live in Kelowna and my boat is stored indoors in Campbell river.

The big plan was that if i stored it on the coast i would use it more, well its been almost a year and i used it once so i am gonna sell it. My question is, what is the best way to sell a boat these days? should i drag it to a dealer on the island and leave it on consignment, boat has been garage kept since new so the thought of leaving it sit outside bugs me, drag it home and sell it in the valley? its not really feasible to drive down and show people the unit unless they are 99% sure they want it. I could maybe have the storage place let people in to have a look, not sure if they would allow that, Boat is a minty, older Trophy 2509

i assume with the american dollar being so strong it will probably end up in the states...

Input is appreciated

Advertise it on this forum. It free and lots of guys would be interested. I live in Kelowna and I sold my boat to a guy in Powell River. Can't hurt to try!

I'm interested. Post a few specs and price. Worry about how to show it after you get some serious enquiries.

I'm not seeing a pic anywhere of the boat. I work in Campbell River and looking for a boat. Would you happen to have any specs on it if it's still for sale. Not sure what I could do in Campbell River but would be happy to help if needed.

If the above responses haven't convinced you, I'll add to the pile. Sell it on the island. It's a coastal boat and that's where it will be best understood and most sought after. I'm in the Okanagan too and it's not often you see walkaround fishing hulls come up for sale in the valley. Your ad will be lost in a sea of bow riders, wakeboard boats and baby cruisers.

Back