Looking for large size scuppers

tortuga

Trying to replace my scuppers. The hole in transom is 3” OD
The flange for the ones I’m looking for is 4 1/2” OD. Everything available around Comox is too small.
IMG_4753.jpeg

Are yours just screwed right in to the aluminum? Mine are screwed right in to my aluminum transom and I hate the idea of stainless screws in my transom

Are yours just screwed right in to the aluminum? Mine are screwed right in to my aluminum transom and I hate the idea of stainless screws in my transom
You can have a fab guy weld on a 2-3" piece of pipe and build a ball scupper. I had that done by stamp falls I believe. Worked good.

I'm considering putting those ball scuppers on my Trophy,just wondering how well they work. My boat sits in the water at Telegraph for about a month at a time and I get barnacles growing inside my flapper scuppers when the weather warms up

I'm considering putting those ball scuppers on my Trophy,just wondering how well they work. My boat sits in the water at Telegraph for about a month at a time and I get barnacles growing inside my flapper scuppers when the weather warms up
I have them on my SeaSport which sits in the water for extended lengths and zero issue. I had flappers on my old boat and prefer the ball scupper

The pic was for an example. I have a fibreglass hull.
Harbour Chandler website says only 3” avail.
I will call then today.

Staring the obvious but they shouldn’t be under water constantly while at rest

Back