Looking for kicker

oilslick

Just sold my old 19' Searay and bought a 19' Argo Aluminum center console boat so I need to rig it up.
I'm looking for where to buy a 1 - 3 year old 9.9 HP kicker either a Yamaha or Mercury, possibly a Suzuki, no Honda.
Looking for a long shaft, electric start and power tilt, don't want to spend 5 grand on new one but will pay a good dollar for a good motor.
I know there's a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum that know dealers that deal in second hand/new motors. To date I've gone to Bridgeview Marine, Galleon Marine and Haney Marine with no luck.
If anyone knows of a place I would greatly appreciate if you could share the info.

Thanks

OS

Need some help since I have never used Kijiji. I went to website for Nanaimo and selected Boats/Watercraft and then Power Boats/Motorboats and unless I am blind in one eye and can't see out of the other I could not see the 9.9 you talk about. Do I just have finger problems?

Cheers,

Need some help since I have never used Kijiji. I went to website for Nanaimo and selected Boats/Watercraft and then Power Boats/Motorboats and unless I am blind in one eye and can't see out of the other I could not see the 9.9 you talk about. Do I just have finger problems?

Cheers,

Did you call the phone number that's given in the post in this thread? If it was a good deal maybe it's already pulled off of Kijiji

Thanks PE and others for the info on the kickers, unfortunately they have all sold, it's funny as they sold just after you guys posted, people high jacking the info I guess. I appreciate your guys info and if you run into anything else please let me know. Greatly appreciated.

Kijiji kelowna ad #1081227233. Has 2 handa 8hp 4 strokes for sale.

Those motors have been for sale since at least February. That's when I started looking for a kicker and although I never checked them out it's either a good bargaining point or there's something wrong with them.

Back