Looking for a new vehicle??

There is always the exception! That is me!

I like helping people.....nice to see people smile, helps when doing business!
I'll tell you what really grinds my gears is when I look at a vehicle for sale on any lot and the price is stated and it also says $1000 fee for service and paper work. I would really like to know where dealers get off thinking that it is justified to charge that kind of money when any Joe-Boy can do the paper work to sell a vehicle. I have sold and bought lots of vehicles to and from other people. Paper work in not woth that kind of money. Big scam. Absolutely rediculous.

Just found this thread. Bought a new truck a few days ago. Sorry I missed this.
2024 GMC Silverado Denali with the 3.0 litre diesel.
Likely the last truck I ever buy.
Had a great experience at Oceanside Harris GMC in Parksville.
Have you ever had a vehicle serviced there? When I moved back down from Campbell River and brought my truck in there I found there service department lacking compared to Tyee. Levels ahead at Tyee, when it comes to communication, knowledge and customer satisfaction for myself.

Bought my first "new" truck in June last year from Willie Dodge Victoria. I shopped a few lots from Victoria to Duncan. Variety of level of service and comfort. From really bad to great. A good deal is a price you are comfortable with and a service that makes you feel confident. I was very happy with the low pressure sales process and walked out feeling good. The after sale service from my sales person is outstanding. Couple of follow up texts to check in and when I took it in for first oil change I got a text saying he saw it on the service schedule and wanted to check in that there are no issues and just in for first service. When I went to the service center the guy behind the counter spoke like a mechanic not like a Walmart Greeter. Knew his stuff and again gave me great service and confidence. Loving my new Ram.

My 17 year old 370k jalopy still tows exactly like it did on day 1. I agree with the status quo bulls*^#! I'm not spending a100k on a new truck or 30 k on a crapper remodel are you kidding me?? that to me is some serious crap to take a dump!!! Lol !!

Attachments

• 20190813_182805.jpg
    20190813_182805.jpg
    581.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20180211_201125.jpg
    20180211_201125.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 27
Have you ever had a vehicle serviced there? When I moved back down from Campbell River and brought my truck in there I found there service department lacking compared to Tyee. Levels ahead at Tyee, when it comes to communication, knowledge and customer satisfaction for myself.
I purchased my last truck there as well. I found it easier to go to Wheatons in Nanaimo for regular scheduled service. I live there. I did have some warranty work done at Oceanside which went well.

Sy sold me a 2007 and I still regret selling it
I traded my 2007 diesel in for a 2018 gas truck as I had downsized boats and didn't need all that towing power. Loved that truck. Now I am back to a diesel, albeit a smaller model. I need a better pic of the new truck but today isnt the best day to take the picture. IMG_1674.JPGIMG_1706.JPGIMG_9246.jpg

Back