Looking for a boat downriggers fish finder like a Turn key boat I am not ritch like most on here just want a good reliable boat to go out and fish

As everyone has said... It really depends on your price range. 10-15k would get you a nice smaller ocean boat. But the sky is the limit on what you want to spend even on a small boat!

I just sold this full setup - 2x Downriggers, Garmin electronics, 20hp Tohatsu, trailer, the full works.
PXL_20220912_014406322.jpg
(Buddy of mine showing off his fish on the last ocean trip I made with the boat)

Now I've gotten into river jet boating... If you want to talk about expensive.... LOL
PXL_20230702_202948903.PORTRAIT.jpg

--Greg

didnt ask for a 1000 bucks dont know where you assumed that but 20 bucks was a insult especially after i had the gas and bait and snacks and he took half the fish which FAR exceeded 300 bucks worth of fish,
Point is as ALL boat owners know we work tirelessly on our vessels no one sees us in winter mantianing, cleaning, oil,changes waxing ,replacing filters, working on broken stuff they just hop on boat and go WOW look everyhitng is clean and perfect .
I love the line "i could do this everyday" !!! LOL
Another good one “ I can’t believe you get all this fish for free”

Bring your fish over, I'll put it in the little chief, I make the best smoked salmon. Come and pick it up, its all smoked and by the way I get half of it. Worst smoked salmon I've ever had.

As everyone has said... It really depends on your price range. 10-15k would get you a nice smaller ocean boat. But the sky is the limit on what you want to spend even on a small boat!

I just sold this full setup - 2x Downriggers, Garmin electronics, 20hp Tohatsu, trailer, the full works.
View attachment 97308
(Buddy of mine showing off his fish on the last ocean trip I made with the boat)

Now I've gotten into river jet boating... If you want to talk about expensive.... LOL
View attachment 97309

--Greg
Pretty sweet. I see you have a “type”

Another good one “ I can’t believe you get all this fish for free”
Yeah, just take an acquaintance fishing. You'll either become friends or never talk again.

Best time of year for a good boat deal, ... if you're serious. This thread has been talked to death! Waiting for the pictures...
Agreed, the thread wandered quite a bit, but the price point should start showing some reasonable packages....now that the fishing is almost over. (kidding!) If you are good to travel the province, keep looking.

Back