Looking for a boat downriggers fish finder like a Turn key boat I am not ritch like most on here just want a good reliable boat to go out and fish

there are lots out there for sale...no doubt you will find one that suits you
BUT that's just the beginning of your costs. Sportfishing is probably to most expensive sport you could choose.
Oh I know all about it my dad has a 19 foot Sangster
Blew head gasket twice cracked block needed new leg and more !!!
Lost downrigger balls the list goes on
Lol
He this old boat merc 140 3.0 with 348 hours he has 3234 hours on it now
It’s expensive but fun

just gone this route as well older 16' double eagle $300, used trailer with papers $1000, used 4 stroke $6K , doing the install of most things so 10 K is a good ball park if you can find nice clean 16 or better yet 17/17.5 boat & trailer IMG_1730.JPGIMG_1730.JPG

just gone this route as well older 16' double eagle $300, used trailer with papers $1000, used 4 stroke $6K , doing the install of most things so 10 K is a good ball park if you can find nice clean 16 or better yet 17/17.5 boat & trailer View attachment 96091View attachment 96091
Absolute best way to get into the boat scene. You’ll know every nut and bolt when your finished and won’t break the bank doing it

Wildthing has a plan if you are that way inclined - but you also said "turnkey" on your list of wants. So listen to Brutus: there are certainly myths for the uninitiated around "cheap, reliable boats" but they are like Unicorns. You pay up for a good, reliable boat or you pay for an unpleasant and expensive education. Your call.

I've got this Grew 245 I'm thinking about listing, with a nice trailer. Boat does not have papers. Lots of recent replacements. Has a new Lowrance Elite, Scotty mounts. It's turn key but not pretty. Bring 15k and take it away.

Attachments

• IMG_7924.jpeg
    IMG_7924.jpeg
    431.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_7925.jpeg
    IMG_7925.jpeg
    351.8 KB · Views: 125
Wildthing has a plan if you are that way inclined - but you also said "turnkey" on your list of wants. So listen to Brutus: there are certainly myths for the uninitiated around "cheap, reliable boats" but they are like Unicorns. You pay up for a good, reliable boat or you pay for an unpleasant and expensive education. Your call.

Colonel Mustard had the perfect boat 18 foot k and c came with everything to fish looked in mint shape for an older boat electric downriggers Fish-finder 9.9 kicker…. I live in Vancouver he lives in Victoria I missed that deal I would of went Sunday but he just sold it :( 8000 if you seen that add that’s what I mean by turn key​

Colonel Mustard had the perfect boat 18 foot k and c came with everything to fish looked in mint shape for an older boat electric downriggers Fish-finder 9.9 kicker…. I live in Vancouver he lives in Victoria I missed that deal I would of went Sunday but he just sold it :( 8000 if you seen that add that’s what I mean by turn key​

It's a Unicorn. Good luck!

10k Budget? Seems high for Releck from the beach combers... let us know how much of your money we are spending :)

Back