LOOKING FOR A 4X4 QUAD

thanks dallas but right after i e-mailed him pooooooofffff the ad is now gone????

You wanna split the cost of running the border to go and get 2 of them? I seen some nice ones 2002 and newer on craigslist Seattle... there in our price range.

quote:Originally posted by wolf

thanks dallas but right after i e-mailed him pooooooofffff the ad is now gone????

It was a really good deal, maybe it got sold or they didnt want to sell it???

RW send me the link and ill check it out!!!!

Wolf

Mongoose and every one on here that ad I have found out is a nice little scam first you put money into this third party account and when the quad was supposed to be dropped off at my house and after I look at it for 3 days then he gets the money YA RIGHT!!!!!there is that one and another one in van couver for a 2006 polaris 700 efi and the stories were the same from both bikes!!!!!goes like this

The quad is at the delivery company ready to be delivered to the Buyer , it is in Montreal for the moment .

It will come with original documents , the shipping company will handle all the details of the transaction , they will shipp you the car at your home address so you don`t have to go and pick it up

The price of the car include all the shipping taxes and all the other fees so you will need to pay only the amount for the car and nothing extra .

I understand your concern that's why i propose you a fair deal.We can make our business through a third party (www.lkw-spedition-ltd.com )in this way both of us will have the assurance that we need.By dealing with a third party means dealing with a neutral party, a company that verifies if the merchandise is sent and coresponds to what seller agreed with the buyer and realease the money only after the merchandise was accepted. I deal a lot like that.This company will deliver the package to you and will give me the money after you confirm that you want to keep it.All you have to do is to register on www.lkw-spedition-ltd.com E-mail me as soon as possible to complete our transaction.

Kinds Regards
P.S. The merchandise it`s already prepared for shipping.I will receive the money from shipping company after you receive, test and confirm that you want to keep the merchandise .So if you ready please go and register to start the transaction.
I wait your decision!

And NO I did not do this just reeks of a rip off artist
Just wanted to share this with you fellow members thats all

Wolf

Im 90% sure that there are no dutys on brings ATV's over the boarder. Cars/trucks/boats I think its a % of what you bought it for.

I think I have one lined up sure could have used it up where I was hunting elk

Wolf

i tried to send ya an email, couldave worked out some bartering, gotta 07 660 grizzly, with a full load, maybe worked out some fishin in exchange for borrowin my unit.. never got out at all this year . oh well let me know if ya still need for huntin.

Thanks my next trip is to sask for whitetail if I get the one striper jack refered me to ill post I did for sure thanks again

Wolf

"""""""UPDATE"""""""

I got one thaks to Striper Jack got a 450 kodiak with low low hours on it took it out today had a blast didnt take a gun and saw a 5X5 buck 20 yards away with a doe my buddy and I were saying its OCT. mid day we wont see anything damn oh well dont need more meat got to butcher that elk next weekend think i am ok for a bit!!!!!

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!who helped me try and get a quad

Thanks again Wolf

"""""""UPDATE"""""""

I got one thaks to Striper Jack got a 450 kodiak with low low hours on it took it out today had a blast didnt take a gun and saw a 5X5 buck 20 yards away with a doe my buddy and I were saying its OCT. mid day we wont see anything damn oh well dont need more meat got to butcher that elk next weekend think i am ok for a bit!!!!!

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!who helped me try and get a quad

Thanks again Wolf

Love it is a complete blast thank you again great ride and good guy to deal with that for sure wish i bought one years ago oh well ill make up for it goy lots of time to play on new job i only have to work 3 days a week bummer to be me LOL LOL

Wolf

Well after 4 weeks of bombing around the wilds me in the 450 kodiak my buddy in a 3 wheeler he went down today to port angles and bought himself a brand new one so now we both have one out tommorow to play.

He will be selling his big red 250 trike id anyone is interested in it ill ak him tommorow about price i do know it is the one with reverse and big tires on it

p.s. thanks again striperjack

Wolf

my buddy went down to washington today to pick up his new machines, 2 new 07 yamaha 450 grizzlys 10,200. really sucks that you cant get 1 here for almost same price..:(, so i know where i am going for the wifes machine.

Back