LOOKING FOR A 4X4 QUAD

Hey Lenardobc, can you tell me some more info on the deal your buddy got in the states? If you want I can provide my email or cell number or call you. I was wondering which dealer, what the extra cost at the border was or better yet the bottom line price to have them here in Canada and anything else that would help. There are 3 of us looking to buy 6 machines. Thanks

you bet.. brothers powersports in bremerton, the guys name is dan. i frequent another site called quads.ca, lots of info there, ya gotta sign up, so you pay gst, and a 206.$ riv fee at the border, there is no duty as it is not an insurable vehile for the road. hope this helps. let me know how you make out.. still gotta go down and get the wife hers, but shopping a little because she needs a smaller machine. but still want all the comforts that my 660 has, irs,diff lock, etc.. cheers

Thanks a bunch, sure appreciate the info. I am leaving to hunt this week in FSJ and will check it out first of Dec. I am looking at the 450 for me and the 350 for my wife, has the diff lock, sealed rear brake etc and lots of power for her. Take care.

take some warm clothes! i am looking at the 350 irs as well. great machines.buddy just got back tonight and said it was easy as pie coming accross with them. shoot straight!.

Here is a pic of my buddies and mine bikes mine is the camo one and his is the brand new one, as for getting it up here it they go from 6400 for the base model but they ding you for install of the the winch extra 200 then all you do is pay the GST and PST at the border the guy in port angeles has all the paper work done for you go over on ther coho and return an on the same thing back lots of time he said it was very easy and painless.
trevorsfirstbuck007.jpg

Good luck Wolf

you had to pay pst? i think your buudy got jammed, it is supposed to be pst exempt, because you cant register it, so you pay riv fee of 206$ . i will double check this and let you know, a guy i ride with just brought 2 back on sunday.. cheers, and by the way nice machines!

Hey Wolf and Len
Thanks for sharing the info, I look forward to hearing about the PST or not as that makes a substantial difference to the bottom line.

ya he paid pst, but no state tax or riv.. anyways, we ride out sooke way just about every sunday, and always welcome more guys.. our biggest turnout was 14 quads, and 2 bikers, but they packed it in quickly, as they could not ride the steep rocky stuff. man i thought bikes could go anywhere, until i got my grizzly. cheers.

yes they are cheap lots of places have them and they work really well dont really have room for a scaberd on the back with the back rest cargo box also had one before and when and it does get wet in it the gun rusts dont like that at all.

Wolf

tracks would be nice. bit pricey though. i think that is where we were that day, i always ride with a couple guys who know that area very well, i would go out and get lost on my own. and that is with gps..lol.

Back