Lol ling cod

on the ferry just pick up a bc outdoor rag, guess what is one of the topics lol(Fishing for lingcod,reeling in bc’s tasty sport fish) guess some are going to boycott Bc outdoor lol
Ha ha, what the hell happened to my lingcod thread :D

Take a Close look at it.....and its only its face.....
It Must be living near a Seaside Fish Farm.....its COVERED in LICE.

Not sure just what these guys are trying to do with this thread!
My guess is Admin will dump it just like their last one.

Not sure just what these guys are trying to do with this thread!
My guess is Admin will dump it just like their last one.

why is it okay to advertise lingcod fishing in a magazine but not on this site? Why are you trying to stop the advertising of a perfect legal fishery? one that's open, fast and easy and provides a great tasting meal.

why is it okay to advertise lingcod fishing in a magazine but not on this site? Why are you trying to stop the advertising of a perfect legal fishery? one that's open, fast and easy and provides a great tasting meal.

Only because you asked...this is not about advertising Lingcod on the cover of a magazine.
My question is just what is the thread contributing!
Admin choose to delete the last threat on this subject and I will leave it to you to tell me the value of this thread.

Only because you asked...this is not about advertising Lingcod on the cover of a magazine.
My question is just what is the thread contributing!
Admin choose to delete the last threat on this subject and I will leave it to you to tell me the value of this thread.
Same as the value of your opinion on the lingcod tread

Same as the value of your opinion on the lingcod tread

lol
so it's all about you not liking my post and you attacking a member.
How does that add any value to this forum??
Me thinks it's time this thread is deleted by Admin.

Why is it ok for some members to critic what others post?? If they dont like it then stay off and keep it shut, this is a fishing forum, it shiuld be ok to post anything fushing related without putting with some barelling insults,because they are offended by certain post???

well this certainly isn't a lingcod thread anymore, might as well turf it now as now one gives a damn about bickering!

What do you call halibut fishing?
lol
"What do you call halibut fishing?
Halibut fishing...
never caught one that was 5o years old or older and I don't shoot them before bringing them into the boat.
Going out in the in the morning with a friend....if the wind dies down. Will let you know under the halibut or Victoria thread how I do.

lol
"What do you call halibut fishing?
Halibut fishing...
never caught one that was 5o years old or older and I don't shoot them before bringing them into the boat.
Going out in the in the morning with a friend....if the wind dies down. Will let you know under the halibut or Victoria thread how I do.

ah yes halibut sport fishing

Back