LML Salty Pub Night.

Cheers everybody that made it out today it was a great turnout and thanks to the members that arranged everything! Nice to match faces with names finally!!!! Should have another one in april before the season starts again and the boats go in.Everybody have a great winter and keep in touch with sfbc.

Tight lines
Billydoo aka
Paul

Cheers everybody that made it out today it was a great turnout and thanks to the members that arranged everything! Nice to match faces with names finally!!!! Should have another one in april before the season starts again and the boats go in.Everybody have a great winter and keep in touch with sfbc.

Tight lines
Billydoo aka
Paul

Yes it was great meeting everyone. Thnx goes to those who arranged everything. I like the idea of a spring meet ... best wishes to everyone and to the winter anglers ... keep the reports and pics coming.

Pippen's probably still at Local!!Great to meet everyone. Agreed, lets do a start of season event......

Pippen's probably still at Local!!Great to meet everyone. Agreed, lets do a start of season event......
I'm in. It would be a good opportunity to talk about a May longweekend derby at Thrasher just for BCFR members.

It was excellent to meet all you guys. Just like last year, most of my summer trips will be WCVI, so if anyone wants to join me, we could start to arrange some of that as well. I know about half of the good spots in Barkley Sound and Ukie, a little about Nootka, and a little more about Kyuquot and winter harbour. Always looking for more knowledge out thereand other boats to go off shore is always better.

Thanks again guys, you helped make the passage into the 2nd half century very enjoyable.

Cheers

Great to put faces to names-nice to meet you all!

Thanks to Big Guy for his efforts in organising this (especially so close to my house)!

Your very welcome Dogbreath, it was nice to finally meet you. Thanks again to Damnfish for taking care of the reso end of things. It was great to meet and share a drink with the local Salty boys at last. We'll definitely have to do it again. A Spring drinks and derby sounds great as well.

Thanks to all that attended, good times.

Nice to meet everyone , time went by quick barley had words with everyone so we should meet up in the spring again. North shore fish and game which I am a member puts on a derby in the early spring which everyone could join in on. Thanks for the good times.

Great to meet All you fellow fish hounds.

Thanks BigGuy for setting things up and to Damnfish for making the reservation. Fun to swap stories and plans for next years fishing as well. As I mentioned there, I plan on some winter fishing too.

I too would be in for a spring get together. Maybe right after a kick off derby somewhere on the water like snug cove during south Bowen fishery.

Stay in touch guys.

Cheers

Eastpoint

Nice to meet everyone , time went by quick barley had words with everyone so we should meet up in the spring again. North shore fish and game which I am a member puts on a derby in the early spring which everyone could join in on. Thanks for the good times.
Hey Dave, I went to one of their meetings last year and thought about joining. Is it a good club? How many outing do they have a year? Etc etc etc

Back