Light Jensen Flash Fly's

Gonna take one of these for a test drive on Friday after work. Was over on the Island for work and stopped in to PN&T..... had a visit with Rob but @Derby was out "playing guide". :rolleyes:

Didn't know what the f**k I needed to buy, I need to set up a photographic inventory in my phone.....but grabbed a couple of these in a clear/glo/uv and one in a slight bit of purple tint.

Gonna take one of these for a test drive on Friday after work. Was over on the Island for work and stopped in to PN&T..... had a visit with Rob but @Derby was out "playing guide". :rolleyes:

Didn't know what the f**k I needed to buy, I need to set up a photographic inventory in my phone.....but grabbed a couple of these in a clear/glo/uv and one in a slight bit of purple tint.

They work well. Ditch the hooks and retie before fishing. I bought some of these on a guide ship I used to run before they got any press and I endorse them 100% when fished correctly. The effective use of light is innovative in a fly-hoochie cross which the West Coast Tackle Market has had a void for quite a while.

Definitely a bit of a throw back to days of yore.

You learn how to tie yet ? @Pippen LOL

Uh....it's tied. I just put a loop in the leading end which I learned how to do at the age of 5 when I moved on from Velcro shoes.

As for tying hooks......I am using the same tie as I learned with moving from Velcro....haven't hooked a fish yet but it holds thus far.:confused::confused::oops:

Last edited:
They work well. Ditch the hooks and retie before fishing. I bought some of these on a guide ship I used to run before they got any press and I endorse them 100% when fished correctly. The effective use of light is innovative in a fly-hoochie cross which the West Coast Tackle Market has had a void for quite a while.

Definitely a bit of a throw back to days of yore.

But Pendlington says they are THE thing along with the other scale pattern spoons. :D:p:eek:

Hey Pipps do they make one in pumpkin colours :D

No pumpkins but this "Ever-Glo" I think is a pile of crap. Had 3 of them sitting on my desk in direct sunlight for an hour or so....went into a dark room and one has decent glo, one minimal glo and one with zippo. :confused::confused: They may stay home for tomorrow's excursion. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They've caught one thing so far.....and that was me. o_O

No pumpkins but this "Ever-Glo" I think is a pile of crap. Had 3 of them sitting on my desk in direct sunlight for an hour or so....went into a dark room and one has decent glo, one minimal glo and one with zippo. :confused::confused: They may stay home for tomorrow's excursion. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thought you said they out fish plugs lol

The Everglo has a UV component... Not visible to the human eye.

Back