LIEberals Feeling The Heat

IronNoggin

Looks like the LIEberals are feeling the heat.
How convenient! In recent weeks, Elections B.C. chief electoral officer Harry Neufeld has twice ruled against the B.C. Liberal government on matters relating to the ongoing initiative against the HST. June 5th is his last day. The Liberals want him out & replaced by someone not so impartial! Anyone Surprised?

Story here: http://www.straight.com/article-325...ral-officer-leave-post-hst-petition-submitted

And on it goes...

Nog

All this HST stuff and now the BC Rail scandal trial. Poor old Gordie gold nugget just can't win these days. :D

The media are like a pack of jackals now, they will nip at his heels until they eventually bring him down. Any bets on how long it takes? a year? 18 months?

Its time for Gordie to go, but who to replace him?

The LIEberals are taking a DIVE!! :D

Poll: Liberals' popularity sinking
The government is sitting at 26 per cent support in B.C.
Mike Lloyd Jun 10, 2010 06:11:23 AM

VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) - The Liberals keep on sinking. A new poll is showing how much the government's popularity is falling ahead of the new HST in July.

The latest Angus Reid research puts the Liberals at 26 per cent support in B.C. - that's down 20 points since May's election. The NDP sits at 46 per cent.

The poll also found more than 60 per cent of British Columbians living in Liberal-held ridings would be willing to sign a petition to unseat their MLA.

Research Director Hamish Marshall tells the Vancouver Sun that's a staggeringly high number and speaks to a complete disconnect between the government and a large chunk of the population.

The Harmonized Sales Tax kicks in July 1st. Organizers of the anti-HST campaign have promised a recall effort targeting Premier Gordon Campbell and other Liberal MLA's.

From: http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article/64882--poll-liberals-popularity-sinking

[}:)] Nog [^]

The rats are starting to jump from the sinking ship!!!!!!!

More on what Lipripper posted

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/thewest/Liberal+cabinet+minister+resigns+over/3142318/story.html

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

Beauty IronNoggin, I love that one!!! Time for Gordo to do the honorable thing and step down. Him and his group white suppremist's have screwed up this province enough. Look who he set up to take the rap for the B.C. Rail. Can't wait til McDermott fire's the Vancouver Scool Board. What a mess these fool's have made!! Does'nt matter who take's over this province is so far in debt we will never get out. Fast-Cat's are a drop in the bucket compared to where we are now!!!

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

Kudos to the man from Peace River for having the courage to stand up for his constituents . And while I want these bastards gone, I dont think the nice lady Carol can be a productive replacement.

Tis a conundrum...............:(

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Independents, independents, independents! It's the only way we will ever take our government back from the arrogant party hacks who love to tell us how dumb we are to not go along with their every whim.

The Libs are untrustworthy, the NDP are incompetent and the BC Cons are something I don't understand (?).

Independent MLA's who represent their constituents and NOT the party line are the ONLY hope we have.

Vote INDEPENDENT when ever you have the opportunity!

Gotta agree with you Cuba Libre. I don't think that Carole is the right one to lead us out of the wilderness, nice as she may be.
Don

quote:Originally posted by Cuba Libre

Kudos to the man from Peace River for having the courage to stand up for his constituents . And while I want these bastards gone, I dont think the nice lady Carol can be a productive replacement.

Tis a conundrum...............:(

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Once Gordie's gone, the replacement will be Dianne Watts, mayor of Surrey. You wait and see. Colin Hansen will take a run at it too.

quote:Originally posted by Cuba Libre

... And while I want these bastards gone, I dont think the nice lady Carol can be a productive replacement.

Agreed CL. I am very much hoping that there might be some Substance to the whispers about a new, and quite possibly VIABLE</u> Alternative! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Back