Let's see your disgusting!

Years back we were raking herring off of Denman and slamming coho at 12 pulls, it was just non stop action... Bit rough out, buddy brings up the rake loaded with fire crackers and I was knocking them off into a cooler full of water when we were sided by a decent wave.,, out goes the rake and then slams back into my hand, right through the palm meat about 6 finishing nails. Hurt like hell, wrapped a rag around it and finished until we rubbed out.

Years back we were raking herring off of Denman and slamming coho at 12 pulls, it was just non stop action... Bit rough out, buddy brings up the rake loaded with fire crackers and I was knocking them off into a cooler full of water when we were sided by a decent wave.,, out goes the rake and then slams back into my hand, right through the palm meat about 6 finishing nails. Hurt like hell, wrapped a rag around it and finished until we rubbed out.

wow! until you rubbed out? lol

You know rubbed out... Like going in a derby and then backing out...

hey buddy,, get bent,
if you are referring to the tuna derby,nice internet poke, , where my boat would not make it out to the grounds anyway, " temp break at 110+ miles", coast guard range is 75nm , i gave it a shot one day at 70 with a buddy boat,beautiful one day trip,no fish,,,, if i bought my ticket i was told it would not count on another boat that already had an entry.

SO < deckhands, remember dont buy a ticket!!

maybe change the rule. as many tickets per boat, 4 fish weigh in per ticket, hmmmmmmm?

now back to the disgusting ouches besides the warm water being too far out.

Last edited:
Back