Lens Creek

Karma-Kazi

Hey Guys, was out exploring yesterdy in te snow and was in the renfrew - cowichan area. I had never heard of Lens Creek untill now. Has anyone fished it or know much about it? Looks deep and a good flow of water. There is a creek running from Dimple lake into Lens creek. Dimple lake holds a good number of Brooke trout. Could they be in the creek aswell?

-Steve

I've never fished it but used to drive by it to and from work. Its likely secretly good or not good at all IMO. I meant to fish it but always ended up on the upper cowichan.

Lens Creek might seem like it has a good flow now but it is just a trickle for most of the year. There are a few cutts and probably a very few summer steelhead and coho in season but other than that it's your basic west coast trib - looks great after rains but drains quickly.

Lens Creek might seem like it has a good flow now but it is just a trickle for most of the year. There are a few cutts and probably a very few summer steelhead and coho in season but other than that it's your basic west coast trib - looks great after rains but drains quickly.

X2... Might be a good way to waste some time one day. Sometimes ya just never know.

You are right there lc , fly fished that system some years back in the 80's was spotty and there was nothing of any size to speak of and they were all cutties.

Cheers

AL

Thanks for the reply guys. Just thought it looked like a nice flow. Kinda seemed to good to be true considering I had never heard of it before!

-Steve

Back