Lead melting party!!!

This is awesome fellas! I am currently cinching up a venue, and getting things organized. I am currently thinking the first saturday in June.

Thank you to all have responded offering, molds, bruners, booze supervisors. Everyone needs a role!
Looks like we have a few burners, Lots of molds, and the lead. I would like to run a barb-q at the same time, So if you cant bring lead, and just want to pick up some wieghts, bring some food to cook! If you are interested but not sure how to contribute, post up in here or send me a pm.

Lorne

June second works for me Lorne. PM sent. I can supply tables and chairs, a barbeque, meat for the barbeque, and some coolers for BYOB. I am interested in helping organize it, help with the cooking, and most definately meeting alot of folks. I don't have really any lead pouring experience as I just make big azz pot's lol.

John I know U can make this contraption better than the boyz @ BD.............A bigger butt pot
May B double walled & an intake opening to shoot the tiger torch in??

Attachments

• lead pot.jpg
    lead pot.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 43
I have a buddy who worked at Peetz for a year or two pouring lead. Ill give him a call see if he has any suggestions.

June 2'nd folks??? Nice bbq and some brewskies. Get some jig's and balls going on?

I might even have some copper pipe for making copper pipe jig's hmmmmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as location I have a great rural property in black creek, right on the oyster river. I will make a proper post once I get a feel of interest. whixh seems to he super high at the moment!

As far as location I have a great rural property in black creek, right on the oyster river. I will make a proper post once I get a feel of interest. whixh seems to he super high at the moment!

Look'n like da PARTYz on
Realistically speaking, wish'n I am able to attend & meet Ya'll, but the Biz is @ peak height 4 me & even @ weekendz, time is unscheduled

May start a mainland Party................Any 1 interested!!!

Len

Here is one of the back up pot's. I built this one first and realized the valve out of stainless was going to be a pain in the azz machining wise so I aborted it. It is still a little sister to Lornes massive lead monster though and will work good with a ladle etc.

IMG_2148.jpg

Lorne will post up a new thread once the location is hammered down. Sounds like alot of folks are interested and it should be a fun event!!!!

Logistic's, etiquette, and safety issues with all be addressed in the new thread. I am planning on donating some "table prizes" as seeing this is an outdoor event ha ha. I am contacting local suppliers that I know for some items as well. There will be a nominal ticket charge (probably a raffle) with all proceed's going to the salmon cause.

Cheers,
John

Last edited by a moderator:
is there some smaller pots to do the lighter castings (2lbs and under?)

Back