Lead Jig Head - Affordable Source

cambrowne

Hi everyone,

I am trying to track down an affordable source for some lead jigs heads ranging in size from 3oz to 6oz size.

I saw that Pacific Net and Twine has some reasonable prices for non-painted heads. I called them but their stock is very limited. It sounds like the person that makes them is having a hard time sourcing lead.

I saw harbour Chandler has painted jigs in the 4oz size for $5 a piece. I thought it was a little pricey, but maybe I am out to lunch on pricing?

Does anyone have some molds and wants to make some money, or does anyone have an idea for other sources?

Cheers!

I have this place in Victoria bookmarked a little tough to figure out the Fakebook format though why not give him a shout

I have this place in Victoria bookmarked a little tough to figure out the Fakebook format though why not give him a shout

I Have gotten lots of 16oz unpainted jig heads from him, not sure what he has for smaller ones, but seem to be really good quality I’m happy with them and always nice to support a local fella. He does it as a hobby. Makes other kinds of jigs as well..super nice guy

Can somebody please pm his number? I am in seed of some ASAP and no Facebook for this guy.

Will my 4 oz flutters do , I can do in plan, like #6 on chart , pm if interested

Attachments

• 20200702_154625.jpg
    20200702_154625.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 24
Back