Last Chance New Moderator

MyEscape

Thanks to all those that stepped up and if required we will add more moderators but we do not want to over moderate this site. We want to keep focus on making this the most informative fishing site in BC.
I am proud to announce that we have added Last Chance to our moderating team he has been a part of this site and a Major Contributor for years.

Cheers ME

revisedhookedonfishing.jpg

Nootka Marine Adventures
Email: h00kedonfishing@hotmail.com

Good on you LC!

I assure you I'll make every effort to be more civil and constrict my scrape with the fish-farmers to the 'Open Forum' in the future.

Cheers to you!

Good on you LC!

I assure you I'll make every effort to be more civil and constrict my scrape with the fish-farmers to the 'Open Forum' in the future.

Cheers to you!

Great choice!

Guy knows his chit and has been around long enough to know whos who. I'm sure the board will continue to improve with him on the team.

Jeff

Gimee the gaff!!!

Great choice!

Guy knows his chit and has been around long enough to know whos who. I'm sure the board will continue to improve with him on the team.

Jeff

Gimee the gaff!!!

Oh definitely Tailspin its past practice and one cannot ignore a custom for fear of angering the fishing Gods !

AL

Oh definitely Tailspin its past practice and one cannot ignore a custom for fear of angering the fishing Gods !

AL

Back