Large house to rent bamfield

Fishtank

Looking for a large house to rent in bamfield.maybe 4 or more bedrooms moorage would be a plus.looking to stay 4 nights

I took a look at game changer its sweet but its only three bedrooms we have granted permission this year to the wife's and kids for 2 of the 4 nights so where gunna need a bigger place

rocky point ken or "bod" looks after a few bigger places in grappler,, shoot him a message....

Thanks guys ill give bod a pm as for dragon fly i talked to them its a great looking place and good size but a 20min walk to the dock he said

We rent a place called "Bamfield Villa" its right between tyee lodge and the coastguard station. Worth taking a look, make sure you rent the upstairs floor cause its belongs in a magazine...

We rent a place called "Bamfield Villa" its right between tyee lodge and the coastguard station. Worth taking a look, make sure you rent the upstairs floor cause its belongs in a magazine...

so nice!!!

x2 that place is sooo nice and it has a dock right out front, you would be a wise man to set the ladies/kids up in a place like that.

If more of you guys are looking for a place out in Bamfield with a dock, we are going to rent our house out sometimes when we aren't there. Its a 3 BR, can sleep 6 seperately, has a dock out front, more info at www.185boardwalk.com

-cheers, gc

Hi guys, summers pretty much booked up between family, friends and a few renters (some guys from here too), but I do have the last week of August left if anyone is interested. I won't be up there and that's a stellar time to be fishing in this part of the world.

www.185boardwalk.com for more info

Cheers, gc

Back