Lake fishing

With a Flatfish sometimes it works best if you attach a small split ring to the belly ring, then a tiny swivel, then a siwash hook to that.
It's a bit of monkeying around to determine the proper size of ring/swivel/hook but when you get the right sized hook that hangs right by the tail the plug will work great.

that's why there's a warranty!

With a Flatfish sometimes it works best if you attach a small split ring to the belly ring, then a tiny swivel, then a siwash hook to that.
It's a bit of monkeying around to determine the proper size of ring/swivel/hook but when you get the right sized hook that hangs right by the tail the plug will work great.

that's why there's a warranty!

Dead slow,I troll at 2,2knts, am headin out to Williston Lake
for a few days, will see how we do.I have been using a flasher as well.Bigger the spoon the bigger the fish?Anyone else with tips
greatly appreciated.
tks Rodbreaker

for a few days, will see how we do.I have been using a flasher as well.Bigger the spoon the bigger the fish?Anyone else with tips
greatly appreciated.
tks Rodbreaker

greatly appreciated.
tks Rodbreaker

greatly appreciated.
tks Rodbreaker

Back