L.C. and B.W. day of fun!!!! QUADDING

wolf

Well as the weather forcast for fishing look like Doo doo so,Kelly and a buddy of mine decided to go for a burn into the sooke hills awesome day started with RAIN/SNOW WTF is that we all said then all snow???? they are logging the hack out of the area back in there and if you could see what they have done hhhhmmmm.
Any ways here is a spot that maybe some might now??? take a guess
Justquaddingmoments001.jpg

Same spot and the big man chewing on some whitetail pepperoni LOL LOL

Justquaddingmoments003.jpg

And lastly of our bikes enjoying the sun as it was a tad cold out there today!!!!!

Justquaddingmoments004.jpg

Enjoy

Wolf

LOL saw the big white ford with the quad in the back in Sooke this morning..... all I could think was BRRRRRRR!
LC must have been stopping at the cheveron for a 45 gal of coffee [B)]

Yeah, you passed me on Veterans Parkway this morning Roy, I thought WTF its freezing. Where the hell is he going towing those things? Looks like it turned out nice though.
I was thinking of you when I was up in the attic in 2 feet of insulation..... fishing.....wires. Dan

WOW and you were thinking we were crazy for going fishing today.i know i wasn't as cold as you looked.See any deer.

It wasnt that cold just cold from the snow hitting the face but thats what happens when you burn around on logging roads at 60 km LOL LOL saw a few and then tracks in our tracks coming back kinda thick up there to see much.
Really fun though thats all that mattered.Kellys a mad man on a quad LOL LOL

Wolf

Back