Kitimat to Bella Coola fishing/cruising trip.

Ruff

Hi Folks. I'm taking the family on a 7 day adventure from Kitimat to Bella Coola the first week of August. We are on our 30ft Commander. My folks will be meeting us in Bella Coola and taking the boat back north. Just wondering if anyone has any points of interest they are willing to share. Looking for ideas basically Klemtu south. Going to be doing some fishing around Shearwater on the last few days of our trip so some advice on a few spots to try would be great as well. Thanks in advance!!
Lee

Hi Folks. I'm taking the family on a 7 day adventure from Kitimat to Bella Coola the first week of August. We are on our 30ft Commander. My folks will be meeting us in Bella Coola and taking the boat back north. Just wondering if anyone has any points of interest they are willing to share. Looking for ideas basically Klemtu south. Going to be doing some fishing around Shearwater on the last few days of our trip so some advice on a few spots to try would be great as well. Thanks in advance!!
Lee
lots of good fishing spots between Kitimat and Bella Coola. Whale Channel is good and Campania Island, Aristabal Island as well.
McInnes Island by the lighthouse is good for salmon and closer to Milbanke Sound is Cheney Point, Cape Swaine, Ivory Island Lighthouse and Idol Point.

Back