Kids tidal licences

Just wondering if I have to create profiles for each of my kids, or can I put them under my profile ? Do you have to purchase salmon tags for them too ?

my kids have separate licenses. they are free under 16 but if they want to keep fish they must have a stamp. go figure hey

Yes but you can use the same email address. My 4 Y.O. Doesn't have an email addy.... For now anyway. :rolleyes:

When I fish with my kids do they have just there own salmon possession limit ? They don't have one for lingcod or halibut, it's part of mine ?

With their own license and conservation tag, they have their own limits. It's not part of your limit for anything they/you fish for.

If they have a licence then they are entitled to what that licence is for so with your saltwater licence your are allowed ling cod and halibut and salmon if you have the stamp.

Awesome, thanks. They lady at CT told me they didn't get/ have a limit for lingcod and halibut, it was part of mine. Glad I asked and looked into it. What she was saying just didn't make sense, guess we'll see if the youngins' have sea legs.

Don't ever listen to the people working at crappy tire about anything!!!!

Back