Just got back from knight!!!!!

yes i know it was right beside me he had the boat called eagle mist he moores at sunny shores with me its all good when someone you know wins we got 4 fish but no contenders nice days though no wind for a change Wolf

We are going to be going to KNight Inlet for a few days at most then heading up to Port Mcneill. Im assuming we wont be going very far up the inlet, mostly near the entrance. Hows the fishing in Port Mcneill in Mid/Late JUly?

the best spot then i would say would be on the east side of malcom island up as far as lizard pt or we fish quite a bit on the west side of swanson island the best spot to fish on a incoming flood can also be craycroft island on the north east side youll see lots of guide boats there hope that helps let me know if you need more info im heading back up this friday so good luck wolf

any clues on what kinda gear works up there? flasher and anchovy? hoochies? coyotes? also, will these fish be resident fish from North Island Rivers or Fraser Springs that are going to migrate down through Johnstone. Lastly, Is it worthwhile up there to bring the crab and prawn traps?

I used mostly anch. and flasher plugs also work well and spoons too most of our fishing is in the 40 to 90 ft levels depending on where you are fishing crabbing is good near white beach but make sure you set them where the currents arent strong good luck wolf

Edited by - wolf on 06/10/2004 07:50:07

just got in again from up there fishing was bad real bad rained hard every day just drying out now back again next monday had to come home for the juan de fuca derby wolf

Go fish the river that flows into the end of knights inlet(klinikleen)Has a hughe number of big springs that go up there,Watch out for the grizzly bears.

Go fish the river that flows into the end of knights inlet(klinikleen)Has a hughe number of big springs that go up there,Watch out for the grizzly bears.

Thats all fine if it wasnt closed to fishing!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all fine if it wasnt closed to fishing!!!!!!!!!!!

Back