Jigs: Season 1

Jealous, ha ha, try going to the charlottes for a fishing trip on the Yakoun Toth, remember 7 years just BARELY excludes your experince level, and i mean BARELY

too easy eh cammer...kelts arent the only thing biting this time of year....

anyways..Jigs..have done well for coho with them in the past. Havent actually fished them myself for steelhead but they do work I have witnessed the dirtdog sorelip more than a few on the stamp. The one thing i dont like about them is how damn snaggy they can be if not fished at just the right depth.

Did somebody spike your drink with some acid back in the day, your a raving nutjob, wear a mask when playing with the sodium sulfites there FRIENDO.

Been steelheading 20 years Camo and been all over the Province and Washington chasing these fish, so save the chest pounding for your buddies.

another thing, maybe you should pay the administrator of this site for pushing those weighted hooks here, free advertising is a way of the past and im sure this website could use some funding if your doing so well on those

Cammer your obviously just looking to be an as-hole and you once again you have succeeded,congrats. [^]

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

There is only one thing that needs to be said here. Fishing for trapped fish under Keith Wilson Bridge is pathetic at best.

Just read through this thread thoroughly. I am a Chilliwack local and I am going to assume Cammer is referring to bait use on the Vedder, not streams on the Island with bait bans. I have seen Rod Toth fishing a few times. Every time it has been for when I stop to take a look under Keith Wilson bridge. He is using jigs.... tipped with prawns. Now I\'m sorry but I have a hard time taking someone seriously who smashes roe fisherman and claims to have evolved into a holier then thou jig fisherman, who fishes bait on their jigs. Not saying every fish is with a prawn but I have first hand seen the one known as Rod Toth get fish on jigs and BAIT. Jigs do work and have their time and place but I have never seen them out fish good bait with the exception of stacked up fishbowls.

hey bentrod guiding i really like the luhr jensen marabou steelhead jigs for short floating vancouver island streams but the hooks on them are such garbage that after one snag on a branch their bent. can you tie me these jigs on good quality barbless hooks. a dozen of each kind in two sizes
223.png
224.png

young steelheader....GOOGLE --- BENTRODS.CA or email Rod Toth at bcfishinguide"shaw.ca on his websight look up salmon and steelhead jigs......

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

pretty fish!!!!

Back