Jabsco 18590 macerator pump

spring fever

Looking for Jabsco macerator pumps 18590-1000 or 2092 series-working is good but will look at any that need repairs-price depends entirely on condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have a deal with salmonlander but still looking for a few more jabsco macerators 18590-1000 or 2092 series for parts and to repair. Let me know what you have-price dependant on condition and what it needs. Depends if I have the parts to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have a deal with salmonlander but still looking for a few more jabsco macerators 18590-1000 or 2092 series for parts and to repair. Let me know what you have-price dependant on condition and what it needs. Depends if I have the parts to fix it.
Try this again-gotta be some repairable ones out there.???

I guess it depends on what you would call repairable. I think I may have one kicking around in my old parts, but it was seized (motor) and rusted due to salt water intrusion. I may still have it but I think I tore it apart and just kept it for spare parts... let me know if it could be of any use to you. I remember I could get it going in the spring by turning the end with a screwdriver but I got tired of having to do that all the time and just replaced it with a new one.... not sure if I still have it or threw it away, but may still have it if i dig around a bit. and not sure on that number but it does sound familiar....

I guess it depends on what you would call repairable. I think I may have one kicking around in my old parts, but it was seized (motor) and rusted due to salt water intrusion. I may still have it but I think I tore it apart and just kept it for spare parts... let me know if it could be of any use to you. I remember I could get it going in the spring by turning the end with a screwdriver but I got tired of having to do that all the time and just replaced it with a new one.... not sure if I still have it or threw it away, but may still have it if i dig around a bit. and not sure on that number but it does sound familiar....

I have a total of 6 now and lots of parts-it may be of some use-depends on what's gone-if the motor is gone cheaper to buy another macerator but the rest of the body is ok for a guy like me to get parts off of. If you find it pm me and I'll see what we can do Thanks.

I have a total of 6 now and lots of parts-it may be of some use-depends on what's gone-if the motor is gone cheaper to buy another macerator but the rest of the body is ok for a guy like me to get parts off of. If you find it pm me and I'll see what we can do Thanks.

I have one kicking around Spring Fever it works might need a impeller but not sure I used it one season I changed mine to a diafram pump big gulp much happier

Back