iTroll customer service

OnTick

I like to give credit where credits due.

Bought an iTroll over a year ago. The owner, Joel, has been awesome. Happy to help with the install and the other day it stopped working on me, turns out I may have not tightened the waterproof connection enough and water got in.

I rang up to order a replacement union and he just offers to send me a replacement free of charge. Chatted with him for a while and he is a great guy.

After going back to using the helm controls to TRY and govern the speed of my kicker I was reminded how much this piece of gear makes my life easier on the water.

Great product and great service.

Awesome to hear about good customer service.

Everytime my kicker jumps from too little to too many rpm I wonder about those speed controls. I'll remember that iTroll took care of their customer.

When I bought my iTroll we were in Disneyland a few years ago Joel brought it to me at the hotel. He is a great guy and the unit makes fishing easier and more enjoyable.

Just installed this on boat last wk and got out yesterday to try it out.
Very happy with it and the sensitive minute adjustments on throttle control is so nice.
I think that i will be putting the "hunt" feature to good use
Easy to install ..look forward to using this long overdue mod

I have had an iTroll on my boat for four years now and I would not be without it. An excellent product with excellent back-up and service from Joel. Recommended!

Back