ISO Torklift Fastgun camper turnbuckle/ tie down

Looking for 4, anybody kniw of any used for sale?
There was a guy selling brand new ones fairly regularly out in Langley on Craigslist. I got a ss set brand new in boxes and the next week he had a white powder coated set brand new in boxes. E-transferred him the money and prepaid shipping and they were at my door in 3 days in Vic.

Bump, no luck with Langley guy.
I bought these and they are pretty decent. Spring loaded on the fronts. Doesn’t take much time to set up. The fast guns are nice but wouldn’t you have to reset them if your camper is slightly shifted over from the last time you set them up?

Attachments

• 6C8B3DB2-5D0C-4E51-9CD1-B8F5208CF7F7.png
    6C8B3DB2-5D0C-4E51-9CD1-B8F5208CF7F7.png
    332.3 KB · Views: 37
I bought these and they are pretty decent. Spring loaded on the fronts. Doesn’t take much time to set up. The fast guns are nice but wouldn’t you have to reset them if your camper is slightly shifted over from the last time you set them up?
Yes you do, exactly why I didn’t purchase them as well. Give these a look, they work great.

fastguns are the same adjustment as the others posted. No difference, threaded rods. If anything they are easier to adjust with the cams.

pretty sure that’s why they are called FASTguns

fastguns are the same adjustment as the others posted. No difference, threaded rods. If anything they are easier to adjust with the cams.

pretty sure that’s why they are called FASTguns
Which is why I think it's probably not worth it to pay twice as much. All you need is a crescent wrench to adjust the Happijac ones that I have.

They are awesome actually. Because of the cams so quick to adjust. Whether the value is there it’s up to you. I ran turnbuckles for years. But times have changed and so have wants. That pretty much goes for everything. It’s all about what you want to spend for some cool ****. I started ocean fishing out of a 14’ tinny.....times have changed a bit

They are awesome actually. Because of the cams so quick to adjust. Whether the value is there it’s up to you. I ran turnbuckles for years. But times have changed and so have wants. That pretty much goes for everything. It’s all about what you want to spend for some cool ****. I started ocean fishing out of a 14’ tinny.....times have changed a bit
I can’t argue that. But make sure you still have a crescent wrench to do repairs on everything else haha

Back