ISO - Closed Cooling System

EZZ70

WTB - Hey does anyone have a "closed cooling system" for a 1992 4.3 Mercruiser Alpha 1 by chance?

Thank you
Rob

Wait what? Did I miss a big reveal thread? I'd be careful about buying used manifolds and risers fyi...

I need the complete kit, i guess you can get 1/2 kits as well...

Attachments

• Hef7x94E.png
    Hef7x94E.png
    791.1 KB · Views: 11
Wait what? Did I miss a big reveal thread? I'd be careful about buying used manifolds and risers fyi...
The system was priced out at around $3500 + tax, mucho denario $$

i guess no reply is a reply.
Hard not to be curious what you got after spending months watching your search.

i guess no reply is a reply.
Hard not to be curious what you got after spending months watching your search.
Sorry,
Still searching, for that 2359 but found a 2459/2460 4.3l without the Closed cooling.

Sorry,
Still searching, for that 2359 but found a 2459/2460 4.3l without the Closed cooling.
I am seeing more moats
keep it in the lake
True! :) I am seeing more boats sticking around longer with reduces price tags, could there be a shift in the market coming...hummm!

I am seeing more moats

True! :) I am seeing more boats sticking around longer with reduces price tags, could there be a shift in the market coming...hummm!
Yes, it’s going to
Open up soon, boats for sale and lots of them lol

I would stay away from a used system, maybe a HE that you can have cleaned but Riser/ manifolds are not really something to gamble with-go new

I would stay away from a used system, maybe a HE that you can have cleaned but Riser/ manifolds are not really something to gamble with-go new
Okies, I think I pass on this one, he wants a hearty penny for it anyways…

Back