Is this Right!

fire-ex

Sockeye Salmon - $15 (Port Alberni)
craigslist nanamio general for sale

So we can sell it now[?]

Fire-Ex

Could be from a Test Fishery-there's Sockeye on sale in Vancouver and Steveston too.

I just saw that yesterday Dogbreath. Was out for a run cruising by the fish docks and saw that there was sockeye for sale. I did stop and scratch my head wondering where it came from at this time....but figure it must be legit. With the regularity I have seen DFO officers around the Granville fish docks of late I wouldn't imagine they'd be offering illegal sockeye.

There have been both Test Boat catches and gillnet catchs (2 openings thus far). No surprise to see that on the market.

FN's still no Sales Agreement. So although basically illegal, the Blind Eye has been turned again this year. Buyers Beware, C&P have been observed checking for these fish at St. Jeans...

Cheers,
Nog

MOI putters
Off-center hits feel a bit "clanky" and produce a different sound. These aren't super-high MOI putters of wholesale golf (though they will help some), so you are not rewarded much on poorly struck putts ishiner. The putt still rolls nicely and very nearly online, but your distance will suffer some and you can definitely feel the difference.

IS IT RIGHT :

NO is dfo going to do anything about it if IT is illegal, I doubt it they go to the beat of the drum of dont touch me or we will scream discrimanation, it has apperantlly gotten to the point of insane how they bow to FN!!!!!

Got to give FN credit they now use the system against us to full advantage they are ooutsmarting the government and they allow it dont expect any changes soon......

Wolf

Back