Is This A Scam?

Yeah I looked for a container a few months ago .

sorry no inventory is the response I got
Same here. Was looking for a 20ft C can, couldn't find anything and all the ones I did find wanted a large deposit and would have to wait. Also they didn't want you to be able to look at it before delivery. Any of the sellers I could find that were on the up and up said the same thing, no inventory.

Same here. Was looking for a 20ft C can, couldn't find anything and all the ones I did find wanted a large deposit and would have to wait. Also they didn't want you to be able to look at it before delivery. Any of the sellers I could find that were on the up and up said the same thing, no inventory.
That's what I've been hearing. No inventory or like $5k for 10s $6k for 20s and $7k for 40s. Double what they were two years ago.

That's what I've been hearing. No inventory or like $5k for 10s $6k for 20s and $7k for 40s. Double what they were two years ago.
Exactly. My cousin bought 2 20ft containers, delivered to Port Alberni for $8000 Pre Covid.

Pretty much all these container adds are scams, there’s new ones posted daily. Usually pretty easy to tell, there stock photos and if you look at who posted it its usually a brand new account.

Most likely, there was something on the news about a similar scam in the Maritimes within the last couple of years.

the economic situation we are in blows.

So common these days to be blown off, Sorry not taking on new customers right now.

Not even given a price just straight up one liners sorry were to busy

I read the title of your post. Before I even opened it up to see what it was I said to myself, It is a scam! That inner voice you have that goes off is always right, listen to it. The old saying, If it is too good to be true.................................. is also a good one.

Back