Is that sea lice I see?!

yo mama

Ah the Rope and Yo Mama when on a chrome hunt today in a beauty lil' stream I know. The morning started of great with a 6 pounder for me and a 13-14 slab for Roper. As we scarfed down the day old sangies, when had a hunch that there could be some chrome in the lower reaches of this sweet lil' river. After a few cast through this beauty slot, the Rope smacks a 10 pounder so chrome that it was covered is sea lice. All in all a good day to be on the isle!

Ahhh, yes mama roper may have won the steely derby but rumour is mama dug deep and pulled through in the all you can eat pizza contest narrowly edging rope by a slim one slice margin!

Ahhh, yes mama roper may have won the steely derby but rumour is mama dug deep and pulled through in the all you can eat pizza contest narrowly edging rope by a slim one slice margin!

Hey Vin tell us about your week i here it was a good one! What happened to bags? He missed the fish-in, i had it all lined up and he was a no show! Boy did he miss out. (SIMPLY THE BEST)

Hey Vin tell us about your week i here it was a good one! What happened to bags? He missed the fish-in, i had it all lined up and he was a no show! Boy did he miss out. (SIMPLY THE BEST)

Back