is it a roe ban or a bait ban??

...please show me the unscented Luhr Jensen[Now NorMark] eggs - maybe by other Mfg's.

quote:Originally posted by yo mama

they also make unscented versions as well.

...please show me the unscented Luhr Jensen[Now NorMark] eggs - maybe by other Mfg's.

quote:Originally posted by yo mama

they also make unscented versions as well.

quote:Originally posted by The Chosen one

How about Gummy Bears???? I know of some guys that use them on the sss or so I've heard.

...bait! So are Jello bags.

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

quote:Originally posted by The Chosen one

How about Gummy Bears???? I know of some guys that use them on the sss or so I've heard.

...bait! So are Jello bags.

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

Prawns turned out ugly RVP. I bought the wrong type that were grey and the pro cure didnt take very well. Now a dark greyish orange:D Oh well live and learn.

Prawns turned out ugly RVP. I bought the wrong type that were grey and the pro cure didnt take very well. Now a dark greyish orange:D Oh well live and learn.

...Kelly, try peeling some and then dye them with the cure - leave them in for a good 15 to 20 min. Mix or stir them up while waiting. Then rinse very quickly and past dry. Store them in a baggy.

Try two parts water to one part salt/ say for example one cup of water and stir in a half cup of salt...then add four heeping tables spoons of cure. mix contents well, then add shrimp or prawns...peel the prawns. set into mix and stir softly for ten to 15 min. check color every few minutes...when you like what you see, rinse in cold water quickly, but gentlely and pat dry, store in baggy.

Save the rest of that stuff for roe.

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

...Kelly, try peeling some and then dye them with the cure - leave them in for a good 15 to 20 min. Mix or stir them up while waiting. Then rinse very quickly and past dry. Store them in a baggy.

Try two parts water to one part salt/ say for example one cup of water and stir in a half cup of salt...then add four heeping tables spoons of cure. mix contents well, then add shrimp or prawns...peel the prawns. set into mix and stir softly for ten to 15 min. check color every few minutes...when you like what you see, rinse in cold water quickly, but gentlely and pat dry, store in baggy.

Save the rest of that stuff for roe.

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

Back