Ironwood 20' Cabin - HT Aluminum Hull for Sale

Fishin'Zinn

Hey Guys, finally posting my Ironwood for sale, moving on to bigger hull and power. Brief Details below. Complete details at the craigslist link/add... PS I give 'preference' to you guys on here of course!:)
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/boa/6098171875.html

Any questions pleas feel free to let me know. It comes without power. New owners choice.
Thanks, Nick

Here's a rare opportunity to own an Ironwood aluminum hull. Pictures Below. Less than 750 hours on this Tub - PS... It's shiny, I know it might not be 'some peoples' thing, but for what it's worth... Entire aluminum hull has been painstakingly aluminum polished (4 stages). It might be the shiniest boat... In the world!

We are the second owner of this vessel. Regularly maintained since new. I am sure most of you guys are aware; Ironwood is a custom Aluminum boat fabricator located in New West. They build custom aluminum boats for lodges, & consumers. We had previous experience with these boats at fishing lodges, the performance was convincing and were lucky enough to find this one for sale years ago. CNC Cut Aluminum, continuous welded hull inside and out. Bit of a whaler 'Bow-Flare' design to her, unique for Al boats. Very stable, dry ride. Full reverse chines. Fully self-bailing deck (sealed deck/sole), large scuppers able to drain any amount of water taken on in seconds. This boat does not even need a bilge pump (has a hand pump if any water somehow gets under the deck which has never happened!). Full closed-cell flotation, full "egg-crate, 1-1/4" framing below deck. I believe it meets Transport Canada standards for 'C numbers' (Commercial/guide) designation if desired.

Purchased from the original owner just over 3 years ago. The boat received a comprehensive refit at this time. New Anchor Tinned-wiring, vacuum-shrink connectors, LED Deck & Spot lights, VHF, Fusion Radio, Jabsco Washdown Pump, New Bennett trim tab motor and rams, Grammar suspension seats, new upholstery, Epoxy barrier-coat and E-paint ablative bottom-paint (no copper here). New batteries 1-year old, (1 starting, 1 house). Blue Seas ACR charging station and master switch. Scotty Rigger bases, new downrigger mounts, and new-style Scotty receptacles for riggers or trap puller!
Includes a Thru-Hull Airmar CHIRP Transducer, with a garmin 8-pin connector ($600 new 3 years ago)
Always SS fasteners, tef-gel, when you are dealing with salt water and aluminum you need to make sure you do not have any sort of electrolysis or stray current. This is a neutral boat, all the wiring is correct. Always used marine grade -89 or 94 octane with no ethanol! Boat was ran every weekend in summer, hauled out in off-season and stored.

Perfect fishing, commuting, or work vessel. Handles big water very well. As you probably know - this isn't a "Cookie Cutter" production boat, this is a very coveted style of aluminum design.

This boat had an E-Tec G2 250 on it previously (I personally did 50 mph, once)... We are using that on a bigger boat now. This hull comes without power. A 200 would compliment it perfectly (150 or up will suffice just fine). We chose not to put power back so the new owner can use their brand of choice (I understand some people are particular with their power). Add a solid outboard on, and you are ready to go!

Looking for $ 50K OBO - A new 20' Cabin from Ironwood with no cabin bulkhead, before options is 75k and a lengthy wait list!

PM me or post here and I can answer any questions you may have. Cheers!

Thanks again, Nick

20170420_172519.jpg 20170420_172434.jpg 20170418_184252.jpg 20170418_184331.jpg 20170418_184212.jpg 20170418_184144.jpg 20170420_172129.jpg IMG_0806.jpg IMG_0822.JPG

funny i just saw this on C L and was going to post.....very shiny

Hey Guys, finally posting my Ironwood for sale, moving on to bigger hull and power. Brief Details below. Complete details at the craigslist link/add... PS I give 'preference' to you guys on here of course!:)
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/boa/6098171875.html

Any questions pleas feel free to let me know. It comes without power. New owners choice.
Thanks, Nick

Here's a rare opportunity to own an Ironwood aluminum hull. Pictures Below. Less than 750 hours on this Tub - PS... It's shiny, I know it might not be 'some peoples' thing, but for what it's worth... Entire aluminum hull has been painstakingly aluminum polished (4 stages). It might be the shiniest boat... In the world!

We are the second owner of this vessel. Regularly maintained since new. I am sure most of you guys are aware; Ironwood is a custom Aluminum boat fabricator located in New West. They build custom aluminum boats for lodges, & consumers. We had previous experience with these boats at fishing lodges, the performance was convincing and were lucky enough to find this one for sale years ago. CNC Cut Aluminum, continuous welded hull inside and out. Bit of a whaler 'Bow-Flare' design to her, unique for Al boats. Very stable, dry ride. Full reverse chines. Fully self-bailing deck (sealed deck/sole), large scuppers able to drain any amount of water taken on in seconds. This boat does not even need a bilge pump (has a hand pump if any water somehow gets under the deck which has never happened!). Full closed-cell flotation, full "egg-crate, 1-1/4" framing below deck. I believe it meets Transport Canada standards for 'C numbers' (Commercial/guide) designation if desired.

Purchased from the original owner just over 3 years ago. The boat received a comprehensive refit at this time. New Anchor Tinned-wiring, vacuum-shrink connectors, LED Deck & Spot lights, VHF, Fusion Radio, Jabsco Washdown Pump, New Bennett trim tab motor and rams, Grammar suspension seats, new upholstery, Epoxy barrier-coat and E-paint ablative bottom-paint (no copper here). New batteries 1-year old, (1 starting, 1 house). Blue Seas ACR charging station and master switch. Scotty Rigger bases, new downrigger mounts, and new-style Scotty receptacles for riggers or trap puller!
Includes a Thru-Hull Airmar CHIRP Transducer, with a garmin 8-pin connector ($600 new 3 years ago)
Always SS fasteners, tef-gel, when you are dealing with salt water and aluminum you need to make sure you do not have any sort of electrolysis or stray current. This is a neutral boat, all the wiring is correct. Always used marine grade -89 or 94 octane with no ethanol! Boat was ran every weekend in summer, hauled out in off-season and stored.

Perfect fishing, commuting, or work vessel. Handles big water very well. As you probably know - this isn't a "Cookie Cutter" production boat, this is a very coveted style of aluminum design.

This boat had an E-Tec G2 250 on it previously (I personally did 50 mph, once)... We are using that on a bigger boat now. This hull comes without power. A 200 would compliment it perfectly (150 or up will suffice just fine). We chose not to put power back so the new owner can use their brand of choice (I understand some people are particular with their power). Add a solid outboard on, and you are ready to go!

Looking for $ 50K OBO - A new 20' Cabin from Ironwood with no cabin bulkhead, before options is 75k and a lengthy wait list!

PM me or post here and I can answer any questions you may have. Cheers!

Thanks again, Nick

View attachment 32590 View attachment 32591 View attachment 32593 View attachment 32592 View attachment 32594 View attachment 32595 View attachment 32596 View attachment 32597 View attachment 32598

Boat looks great so shiny. Mind telling us the process? I have a welded aluminum tender that I would love to put a shine like this on.

Back