In search of FUGLY 2

20e561be5f256cdc4bd4ff24b12740b7.jpg
im stoked....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About freaken time, guess we can't continue to call you a complete freaken boat ***** anymore. LOL

You'll love it...... Great boats

Thanks man, it was the right call.. Im stoked to get home and start with the farkles.. New kicker bracket is first up i thinks..

Way to go Jeff...! And let me know if you need (want?) any wiring advice and tools.

993ac1033a76ec3c6e1ee2ebd3799739.jpg

Rick

Reluctantly sent from my iPhoney using this crappy Tapatalk app...

Right On! good going!
now you gotta change your nic
Jeffy"trendsetter"westcoast or sumpin like that:p

Should be a much better platform for my gear this year.. First up.. New kicker bracket n new kicker...

In the spirit of keeping this thread going, my friend has an 18' Legend for sale ( aluminum hull ) don't know much about these boats, but it seems pretty nice to me. Has a canvas top, and walk thru glass to the bough area. Newer 90 hp four stroke merc engine, with new kicker with one hour on it ( last one was stolen ). Not sure what kind of trailer. He is selling it with electric down riggers and electronics for 15k firm. And I mean firm. Pm me if interested and I'll give you his ph#. I've been on the boat. It's completely turn key and ready to go.

Welcome to the Hourston club. sweet looking ride!
X3 Jeffy. Welcome to the Club. My first glass boat was a 14ft Hourston and have just kept moving up the Hourston family, stoping at this one though.

Back