In search of FUGLY 2

Big dancefloor on that one, whats wrong with the Yammy ?? Looks like a decent motor if it doesn't have to many hours.. Still like the 20' DE in campbell river for 6500.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work in the oilfield but i don't own my own well... definitely cant afford twin inboards...

I pointed this out a while back, thought if you could get it cheap enough (and he does say hes motivated) slap some power on it and go, there was a complete yammy repower set up on CL too for a decent price
would be a nice little unit for around 10g

I know. I was thinking a 225vrod would look pretty slick on the back of it lol

If anyone knows or can get ahold of this guy in thr craigslist post above let me know. I have emailed a dozen times in the last 3 weeks with no response, the ad keeps getting reposted so my emails must be going to his junk box!!
Scoopy not trying to be rude but this is Jeffy's thread you'd probably be better off starting your own and not jump on his sales leads
again dont mean to come off as rude just sayin..........

Scoopy not trying to be rude but this is Jeffy's thread you'd probably be better off starting your own and not jump on his sales leads
again dont mean to come off as rude just sayin..........

Oops. You are right, I totally jumped it. I have boat fever bad. Sorry Jeff!

M

Thanks guys some great options on here.., really have my eye set on a couple different boats right now ,..looking forward to getting home and exploring my options, the help i have received from SFBC members it truly overwhelming .. Again to all of you, .. Much gratitude and thanks.

Thanks guys some great options on here.., really have my eye set on a couple different boats right now ,..looking forward to getting home and exploring my options, the help i have received from SFBC members it truly overwhelming .. Again to all of you, .. Much gratitude and thanks.

One of the best threads going this winter Jeff. I wish you luck on the hunt buddy. You deserve to get into a new ride :cool:.

Back